10 Reasons why Portugal is perfect for your Vintage Wedding in Portugal
Have a read into these top 10 reasons for why Portugal is perfect for your Vintage Wedding in Portugal, especially in our wedding venues.
1. Castles and Palaces in Portugal already have a vintage touch to their décor that is extremely hard to replicate in other more modern venues. So by choosing a palace for your vintage wedding venues in Portugal, you will already be ahead of the game for your wedding in Portugal.
2. Another reason why Portugal is perfect is that whatever vintage décor that you decide to add to your vintage wedding venues in Portugal, will fit right in, creating a magnificent and balanced ambience for your vintage wedding. Contact us
3. These vintage wedding venues in Portugal have a vintage touch both indoors and outdoors, allowing you to go outside (for cocktail or ceremony) without having daily life (such as traffic, a lot of people, and noise) spoiling the vintage effect of your vintage wedding venues in Portugal, proves to be another reason why Portugal is perfect for your wedding destination.
4. Your guests will be awed at the unique combination between the vintage simplicity and the magnitude of the vintage wedding venues which is another reason why Portugal is perfect – ensuring that they will never ever forget your vintage wedding. Contact us
5. You will not have to choose between having a vintage wedding or feeling like you had a fairytale wedding in Portugal, which is why Portugal is perfect. With these vintage wedding venues in Portugal, you can have both sides of the coin, with your fairytale dream, together with your vintage dream all in one.
6. The Nature surrounding these beautiful palaces prove how much Portugal is perfect and will not only provide picture perfect moments with a beautiful background, it will also make your vintage wedding venues in Portugal way more secluded and special.
7. You can also use the nature inside your vintage palace wedding venue in Portugal, as decoration itself for your wedding venue in Portugal, by hanging vintage details from the trees and bushes (such as origami, fairy lights, or even white paper lanterns). This is a very smart way of combining your vintage theme with your wedding venues and portugal is perfect for doing so in this beautiful palace.
8. In Monserrate, Portugal, you can use the ballroom for your disco, which in itself is already extremely vintage and unique – but together with some extra vintage small decorations, you will have a dance floor that is out of this ‘vintage world’! Contact us
9. Use old furniture for useful things in your wedding venues in Portugal. For example you can use a vintage vanity as a drink stand, or wine barrels as feet for your tables or even old wooden carts to hold presents and cards. These go so well with the Portuguese palace’s chic vintage style, together with your wanted vintage theme.
10. If you choose vintage cutlery and plates, and even if you decide to mix and match, this will create a very “Marie Antoinette Vintage Style” that will enhance your theme, yet will combine perfectly with whichever Palace you choose for your vintage wedding venue in Portugal.